Skukuza Rest Camp | Kruger National Park
To workshop in Polokwane:
- Flights from OR Tambo International in Johannesburg to Polokwane. Attendants will be transported from airport to accommodation.
Arrange with the shuttle service – Northern Shuttle (email@example.com) for transport to Polokwane. Interested persons must arrange with Northern Shuttle directly. This is a 3 hour drive so arriving at Jhb International in the morning would be preferable.
To conference in Skukuza:
- Flights from OR Tambo International to Skukuza Airport. Car rental is available for travelling inside the park. Transport available from Skukuza Airport to Skukuza Camp at R100 per person return.
- Flights from Cape Town International Airport to Skukuza Airport where car rental is available or transport can be provided Skukuza Camp at R100 per person return
- Flights from OR Tambo International to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (Nelspruit/Mbombela).
- Flights to OR Tambo where car rental is available for travelling to Skukuza. This is about 460km (shortest route) and will take about 6 hours travelling.
SA Airports Map
It may be possible to arrange transport from Jhb International to Skukuza by bus on the 06th of June 2021 (depending on the number of interested people). The price will also depend on the number of interested people. However, this option will only be available to people whose flights arrive at Jhb International early enough so that the bus to Skukuza can leave by 11.00!! Additionally, if the same mode of transport will be needed on the 12th of June from Skukuza to Jhb International, it will only be possible for people whose flights leave after 16.00 on the 12th since the bus will only arrive at Jhb International at about 13.00. If you are interested in this option, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will communicate the arrangements to you.